Thursday, February 16, 2006

Introduction

This is the Twilight Troll's first blog post and I welcome readers to my abode by the bridge. The water and air is clean, the night is clear, and the stars twinkle from the sky. Life is good. Take off your shoes and stay a while. I am here to find and offer truth and I am new to blogging.

I chose the troll allegory because I visited a lib's site where a user politely challenged their post. The respondents' messages toward the comment were nothing better than cynical diatribes backed by childish name-calling. The original commenter was even dubbed a troll and the comment was threatened to be removed. I liked the name. I took it. I decided to add twilight because TheTroll id was already taken at this blog service.

I am neither Democrat nor Republican but I am conservative. If asked, I am definitely more of a Republican than a Democrat. Most importantly, Christ is my center.

Here at the Twilight Troll blog, I believe in the Freedom of Opinion but not necessarily the Freedom of Speech! What I mean by that is this: I will delete any content that contains, cuss words, vulgar language, name calling, or the slandering of others. If I delete a comment, if I am able to, I will explain the reason. Otherwise, everything else is free game, and I will delete no other types of opinions. However, if a comment violates my rules, but it accurately portrays the mentality of the person who left the message, I may leave it as poetic justice.

--God Bless!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Twilight Troll! Welcome to blogging! I guess in blog terms I'm an old-timer, having been at it since October. I think it's great fun and a wonderful chance to interact with people of all sorts of different views. I do hope you find it as rewarding and enjoyable as I have. I look forward to checking in on your blog as it progresses.

Best wishes!

2/19/2006 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home